A Chinese police is trying to stop the BBC reporters from filming. Source: BBC
By Erkin Sidiq
Aug 25, 2019
New Information about Uyghurs in East Turkestan—News Brief (8)
1_The Chinese government recently said that they have released most of the Uyghur Muslims detained in concentration camps. But according to the information we obtained directly from our homeland, they released 4 Uyghur female celebrities in Urumchi in late May of this year, and one of them has already died. Once released, they were forced to write 1,500 words (in Chinese characters) essay about their experiences and “benefits” from the concentration camp. Based on the essay, one of them was selected as a representative to meet officials from China’s central government and foreign reporters.
One delegation led by a minister-level official came to Urumchi on or around Aug. 17, and met with that lady, who was forced to memorize some scripts prepared by Xinjiang’s government. The minister asked her if she went to camp with her own will or she was forced to do so, and she replied: “I went there with my own will, by sending my request to the local government official.”
2. Among that delegate is the head of China’s National Affair Committee and the vice head of the China’s Religious Affair Committee. When in Urumchi, he did not hear any adhan (call for prayer coming out of loudspeakers on top of mosques). So, he asked Xinjiang’s officials why he does not hear adhan. As a result, the local officials immediately called in some imams and asked them to do adhan. When the imams said “Following the party’s guidance we have abandoned our religion, and we do not pray anymore,” the police said: “You will go to jail if you don’t do adhan.” Then the imams have been doing adhan for a week now, in Nanming, Xihaba, Sandongbei and other mosques in Urumchi. Another reason for this to be happening now is, a lot of people are visiting Urumchi now, from the central government, from the other parts of China, and from abroad.
3. We have learned that the Chinese government will transfer 30+ million Han Chinese from the Han provinces of China to East Turkestan, and among them 7.5 million Han Chinese come to Urumchi before the end of 2020, increasing the Urumchi’s population from the current 2.5 million to 10 million people. At the same time, the Chinese government is systematically and secretly killing the Uyghur detainees in both East Turkestan and Han provinces by large numbers. We have learned that the Chinese government’s plan is to kill the 2/3 of the Uyghur population, and convert the rest to automatons (a moving mechanical device made in imitation of a human being). According to some information posted in Chinese social media, the government is giving those Han immigrants Uyghur identity: On their ID cards, the local authorities are giving them Uyghur names and writing “Uyghur” to the space called “Nationality: ”.
4. Local authorities have set up offices in Uyghur female camps and jails in East Turkestan for single Han male immigrants to pick Uyghur wives.
5. I have been saying in my lectures that it is now very possible that the Chinese government is conducting some kinds of biological experiments on Uyghur detainees (when you have 5+ million detainees on your disposal, without anybody else’s access on info about them, you do anything you want with them. This is especially true with the communist Chinese government). Recently, I read an article titled: “Weaponizing Biotech: How China’s Military Is Preparing for a ‘New Domain of Warfare’” (https://www.defenseone.com/…/chinas-military-pursu…/159167/…). The article says (quote):
Biology is among seven “new domains of warfare” discussed in a 2017 book by Zhang Shibo (张仕波), a retired general and former president of the National Defense University, who concludes: “Modern biotechnology development is gradually showing strong signs characteristic of an offensive capability,” including the possibility that “specific ethnic genetic attacks” (特定种族基因攻击) could be employed.
This article strengthened my belief.
6. We learned from several people who visited East Turkestan recently that the streets of the Uyghur homeland became empty, and even the people in the same family have become not to trust each other. That is, the Uyghur people rarely speak to each other, even inside their own homes.
7. The Xinjiang’s government set up an underground facility inside the former Xinjiang Theater (剧院), and put a group of people to work full time there. Their job is to burn and destroy all of the original Uyghur language films, VCDs, DVDs ect. containing movies, songs and dances. This is happening now as you are reading this.
8. We learned from a government official about a week ago that 70% of Kashgar’s male population are now in camps/jails, and Uyghur males 18 – 45 years of age have 100% disappeared. As a result, the Uyghur agriculture completely died this year.
9. A group of Taiwanese photographers visited East Turkestan recently. Before they come to a place (I couldn’t find out the name of the place), the local authorities brought in several hundred Uyghurs from other places by bus, and staged a scene of “life is normal”.
10. The Chinese government started to confiscate Uyghurs’ fixed properties, such as house, land, and orchard about a year ago, and their next plan is to do the same to the bank savings of all the Uyghur people. The Chinese government is doing this based on a 2300+ year old theory, described in a book named “The Book of Lord Shang”. You can buy this book from Amazon.com, or download it from my website: http://www.meripet.com/…/Kitab_Book_of_Lord_Shang_Legalism.…. According to this book, people should be ruled by 5 tactics: (1) obscurantism (愚民), (2) weakening (弱民), (3) wearying (疲民), (4) disesteeming (辱民), and (5) impoverishing (贫民). The Chinese government is using all of these 5 tactics to the Uyghur people who are still alive now.
11. The Kindle Edition of Ian Evans’ book, titled “STOP THE 21ST CENTURY HOLOCAUST: The Plight of the Uyghur People in Modern China” has been published in Amanzon (https://www.amazon.com/STOP-21ST-CENTURY-…/…/ref=mp_s_a_1_2…).
12. The Chinese government started an all-out internet attacks on Uyghur activists abroad, using Facebook, Twitter etc.. For example, someone created a Twitter account with my Uyghur name “Erkin Sidiq” and my profile picture. Then copied a content from my post in my Facebook, adding a link to it. The texts of the shown link and the hidden link are different. I did not click the link by myself, but I am sure it harms the computer of any person who clicks that link. I have reported this to Twitter, and after several rounds of communication, I got that account suspended. After that I opened a Twitter account using my English name “Erkin Sidick”. Many of my friends are now receiving emails from China’s agents every day.
All of the above are happening now, while the world watching and doing nothing.
Note: All of the above information was given to me by some of my acquaintances, and they got the information from their friends in East Turkestan or in other Han provinces. We know the names of some people and places related to this piece, but I withdrew them deliberately so that I don’t cause more harm to our brothers and sisters back home. The people who are providing the information like in this piece are risking their lives in doing so, because all the info related to the Uyghurs in East Turkestan is top state secret in China, punishable by death. I have not confirmed the above info independently by myself, and I have no means to do so. China is hiding their serious crimes against humanity in East Turkestan, and that is why they keep the door of East Turkestan is completely closed to the outside world.
Copyright 2018 © Uighur Agency